Overturning Roe V. Wade will save approximately 86,436 babies per year so far1 minute read
A number of states have banned abortion already, and a number will be in less than 30 days. How many babies will be saved so far?
With the overturning of Roe V. Wade, many states will be outlawing abortion. Some states have taken advantage of their “trigger” laws, which allowed them to immediately ban abortion.
Those states, currently, are:
- South Dakota
Other states will be officially banning abortion after 30 days of the SCOTUS ruling. Those states currently, are:
I wanted to see just how many babies would be saved with this change so far. So I looked at the abortion statistics for each of those states since 2010, and found the average abortions per year. Keep in mind, more states most likely will be joining, and banning abortion. So this number will hopefully continue to increase.
- An average of 3,580 abortions per year in Kentucky since 2010.
- An average of 8,906 abortions per year in Louisiana since 2010.
- An average of 1,403 abortions per year in South Dakota since 2010.
- An average of 470 abortions per year in Idaho since 2010.
- An average of 12,513 abortions per year in Tennessee since 2010.
- An average of 59,564 abortions per year in Texas since 2010.
Thats an approximate average of 86,436 babies per year that have been saved by the overturning of Roe V. Wade so far.Follow us!