Startling new footage exclusively obtained by Steven Crowder was just released showing a large number of ballot counters arriving at a Michigan polling location wheeling in red wagons, large coolers, suitcases, sacks and duffle bags.
Here’s only PART of we’ve got on Michigan ballot security issues. Look fishy to you? TWEET THIS OUT! #CrowderDebateStream pic.twitter.com/8stwnwgtD4
The footage was submitted by an independent poll watcher that specifically went to Michigan to observe the ballot counting process and confirm no suspicious activity went on.
Now let’s be clear, we are not sure what is being brought in to the polling location. However, there are a number of factors that need to be pointed out and ultimately investigated.
- The ballot counters are only working in shifts of 4-6 hours. Not long shifts that require a packed lunch or drinks. Also, we are not talking about lunch boxes, these are literally suitcases, duffle bags, wagons and large coolers.
- The video clearly shows that these bags and containers are not being checked before entering or leaving the polling area. The lack of security is very concerning. Ballots can easily be taken out or brought in with these large containers.
- Michigan was one of the states that strangely stopped counting ballots overnight. The footage was during that timeframe.
- During the time that Michigan took a break from counting, Biden brought in over 130,000 votes with zero additional votes going to President Trump. That’s unheard of.
- Video has also been released now that shows the windows of a Detroit voting location covering up their windows to prevent onlookers.
The scene at Detroit’s absentee ballot counting center is growing more heated. The windows now being covered up. Allegations of violations. Sec. of State says she welcomes challenges. pic.twitter.com/oUL4A0h3Ku
An on-the-ground lawyer captures exclusive video-shenanigans in Detroit… right at the exact time Michigan said they would stop counting. What are the odds …
The full livestream.
Steven reviews the latest updates in the 2020 election results and reviews what media pundits and pollsters got wrong, and Trump’s most likely path to victory.J…