From BBC: A six-year-old girl nearly choked on a chicken nugget from McDonald’s which contained a blue surgical face mask her mother has claimed.
Maddie was eating a Happy Meal her mother Laura Arber, 32, bought from the Aldershot, Hampshire, branch of the fast food giant on Tuesday.
She managed to get the chicken nugget out of her daughter’s mouth and said: “It was a mask, it was absolutely baked into it”.
McDonald’s said it is investigating.
Ms Arber told the BBC: “I had to put my finger in her mouth to make her sick and it came up all speckled with blue.
“I couldn’t work out what it was but I looked at the box of nuggets and could see something blue sticking out of another one.
“It was a mask, it was absolutely baked into it, it had gone like chewing gum. It was disgusting…… Continue reading on BBCFollow us!