BREAKING: Trump wiretapping claims confirmed | Who’s laughing now6 minute read
Trump shows he is 10 steps ahead of everyone
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes held a press conference hours ago and released some absolute BOMBSHELL information. Ultimately he confirmed President Trump’s claims of “wiretapping”.
I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions that the intelligence community incidentally collected information about US citizens involved in the Trump transition.
Details about US persons involved in the incoming administration with little to no apparent foreign intelligence value.
And I want to be clear, none of this surveillance was related to Russia or the investigation into Russian activities or of the Trump team.
Nunes went on to say they will be getting to the bottom of who was aware of it, why it was not disclosed to Congress, who requested and authorized the unmasking, whether anyone directed the intelligence community to focus on Trump and his people and whether any laws or regulations were violated.
- Nunes thinks this was obtained legally
- It was done during November, December and January during the transition
- The information he has seen has nothing to do with Russia
- This was done to keep taps on what Trump and his transition team was doing.
- Nunes claims this was “normal collection”
- Nunes says he is very alarmed at the collection, unmasking and dissemination.
- We don’t know if it was collected in Trump Tower.
- Nunes was asked if President Obama ordered this surveillance, he responded “we don’t know”.
- More information coming “hopefully” by Friday.
- Nunes says Trump is concerned and he should be.
- Nunes cannot rule out that any senior Obama administration officials were involved in this.
This is such a huge situation as well as a little confusing. So many people on the left and even some conservatives were saying that Trump is completely crazy and incompetent for saying that he was being spied on. Now we have confirmation from the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Now of course the mainstream media will spin this and claim that this is not confirmation, but in fact it is. It’s important to note that even if there was literally a video of Obama sneaking into the Trump Tower, and planting a wire, the left would say it never happened. Remember when President Trump was on Tucker Carlson a week and a half ago? When he said more information will be coming out in the next two weeks on this? Well it’s been almost two weeks and we now have more information and proving his claim. Donald Trump continues to shock me with how he somehow stays 10 steps ahead of everyone.
— CNN (@CNN) March 22, 2017
Trump always ends up being right. It's almost a little freaky.
— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) March 22, 2017
— RealNSE.com (@NicoRealNSE) March 22, 2017