Why I’m AGAINST abortions & how Planned Parenthood is RACIST11 minute read
The best piece I've ever written...
Warning, this article contains content that may make you uncomfortable… Throughout this election, which is now over and we won thankfully, we heard Hillary Clinton use the gender card many times. During the final debate Hillary said she is for abortion and didn’t even deny that abortions up to 9 months are inhumane. I found this very disturbing. Some people said “Hillary never said she’s ok with that late of an abortion” but Trump said “what Hillary is saying is that it’s ok for you to take and rip the baby out at 9 months” and her response was “well that’s normally not the case”. If someone told you “you’re fine with abortions as late as 9 months”, would you beat around the bush or would you say “no that’s absolutely not ok”? But that’s enough about Hillary Clinton’s stance on abortion, this is about my stance and why im against abortions.
My good buddy Roll, who also writes for RealNSE, sent me that great Ronald Reagan quote about abortion…
And also sent me this quote of his own to add to the abortion topic..
“Life starts with a heartbeat and that heartbeat starts at 5 weeks.”
I don’t understand how someone could have an abortion. When my son’s mother and I learned we were having an unplanned pregnancy, we weren’t on the best of terms but the thought of abortion wasn’t even an option or a subject we brought up. I had people ask me “are you guys going to keep it?” I looked at them in shock and a little bit of disgust and said “of course”. But regardless if its 6 months into the pregnancy or 1 month, that is a living being inside of her belly. You have absolutely no right to say if that person lives or dies based on your view or circumstances. You chose to have sex whether that be without protection or a condom mishap. Most sensible sexually active people such as those people that have sex on adult content websites like https://www.hdpornvideo.xxx/ prefer to use more comprehensive birth control methods to avoid the need for an abortion.
Now the argument left wing nut jobs ALWAYS bring up is “WELL WHAT ABOUT RAPE!?” I find argument absolutely ridiculous. Only about 5% of rapes result in actual pregnancy, which no one seems to realize. Now in those FEW cases that do occur in rape pregnancies, I can understand why that individual would want an abortion and should have that option. I also hear the argument of young people having abortions are OK because they’re to young to have a child. Well that is absolutely 100% the parents responsibility. The parents should teach their children to either practice safe sex, because lets face it folks young people are having sex that’s just life, or teach them to not have sex until they’re 18. However, with the world we live in being even more sexualised by the popularity of websites like www.tubev.sex, it is harder for teenagers to go through their life without being surrounded by sex If a teenager is pregnant then it should be the parents responsibility until the individual is 18. Or give it up for adoption after birth. With that being said I want to share some statistics and information how and why Planned Parenthood was created…
Statistics from StudentsForLife.Org
- More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.
- Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%.
- Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.
Here are a few quotes from the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger…
- “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”
- “Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
- “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.
So as you can see from Margaret Sanger’s own cold words she was a very bad person and was clearly racist. Planned Parenthood was created and is still to this day being pushed purposely to the black community to try and extinct their entire race or at least keep their population down.Follow us!